Re: Would like to ask for some information regarding about debian's installation

You may also try vmware, run it in window mode and screenshot that window
also there's plex86, but I haven't tried it yet and is not (the last time I saw it) as easy as vmware, but hell it's free software.

At 01:36 p.m. 03/07/01 -0400, D-Man wrote:
On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 12:48:18AM +0800, Lamer wrote:
| I'm going to give a free course to the members of a local linux user group,
| and would like to ask if it's possible to get some installation screenshots
| or notes for them.

My suggestion is to get some spare hardware and do an installation
:-).  The only way, that I know of, to get screen shots of an
installation is with a digital camera -- after all you don't
(necessarily) have a filesystem, clipboard, graphics programs, etc yet
;-).

Alternatively you could do an installation and take pictures with your
digital camera before the presentation and just show them as slides.

-D