Re: Would like to ask for some information regarding about debian's installation

    Greets Calvin,

My suggestion would be for you to explore your local campus. Here we have a
community college with a pretty nice computer lab. The lab also has an
overhead projection Monitor.. Took a little while to make x happy, but then
we had it set up and could then take snap shots all we wanted. It worked both
in console mode as well as the x environment.

As silly as it sounds, I also had an experience where booting up newer
systems made reading the dialogue impossible - here I *did* use a digital
camera and camcorder to capture shots..

Good luck!

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145