Re: Copying a deb repository to local disk

Hello,

I am no expert on atp lines. I have (for local files):
deb file:/debian stable main

Then run apt-get update. If the tree in /debian is the same as on the ftp
sites, apt-get update should give no errors. Then you are ready to
upgrade.

An alternative way is to unpack the packages one by one and see what the
dependencies are. Then unpack the dependencies, and so on, until dpkg
stops complaining.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan