Dselect vs. apt-get... thank you!

This isn't a question, but a 'thank you' to whoever it was that mentioned in
one of the posts sometime this week about doing a dist-upgrade with dselect
instead of apt-get dist-upgrade.  I'd been trying to upgrade to Woody for
about 3 weeks without any success by using the apt-get method.  After I read
someones suggestion on using Dselect instead (because of it catching the
recommends and suggests), I tried it out, and lo and behold it worked!
Finally!!  Unfortunately I deleted that message, and so I'm not sure who that
dselect proponent was, but to whoever it was, thank you!

Jeremy