ATTN: mramirez@shoppingpark.com

sorry to be posting this to the list, thought i'd let the poor guy
know...

----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@shoppingpark.com -----

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at shoppingpark.com.

<mramirez@shoppingpark.com>:
Sorry, no mailbox or alias here by that name.

----- End forwarded message -----

"my father, a good man, told me:
'never lose your ignorance; you cannot replace it.'"
                                               -- erich maria remarque