Re: Proliant 1000 pains in the butt

Hai,

Well thanx for giving me the pleasure to learn.....
I've got meself a working bootflop & All is recognized.
Next challenge: Install Operating system Kernel and Modules!!!!!!!!!!

I gently lay in the CD-rom.....Now it can't install the rescue flop
Place Debian Cd-rom; enter
/instmnt; enter
default: The default stable archive (I know of nothing else:-))
Unable to mount the rescue floppy. You may have inserted the wrong floppy
Please try again????????????????????????
When I put in the floppy that I remarkebly produced, making the system see
the different scsi-adapters, it gives: Unable to mount the resue floppy, you

Help?
Anybody knows how I should go about this?

Allmost there..........half actually.

Thanks,
Frans Schreuder.