Re: Upgrade to 2.4.5

I just upgraded my Athlon potato system to 2.4.5 (actually ac17 because
it has some fixes to sound driver problems for my CM8738) using
Adrian Bunk's 2.4 potato packages and compiling my own Athlon optimized
kernel. I also have another partition where I have Debian testing installed
that I upgraded to 2.4.5. I used the 2.4.5-586 kernel with no problems there.
But, I'd recommend compiling your own if you think you are ready for that.