FORWARD FROM [octagon@grm.hia.no: could you please help me ?]

----- Forwarded message from Rune Elvemo <octagon@grm.hia.no> -----

From: Rune Elvemo <octagon@grm.hia.no>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:17:20 +0200 (CEST)
To: Wayne Topa <wtopa@dmcom.net>
Subject: could you please help me ?

I'm having some 'serious' (depends how you look at it) problems related to
sendmail. I *am* a subscriber to the 'debian-user' list, BUT, since the
list has me on as 'relvemo@grm.hia.no', I'm not able to mail to it.

So, I was wondering if you would be so kinda and post the message below
for me ?

If you do: thank you VERY much in advance!

---
Rune Elvemo	---	Octagon / Digital Minds
relvemo@grm.hia.no
http://home.c2i.net/elvemo