Re: newbie partition question

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 04:55:56AM -0700, Hamma Scott wrote:

> By the way, welcome the fun and sometimes confusing
> world of Debian GNU/Linux! Here's a couple of things I
> got out of this groups
>
> You should bookmark this sight:
> http://newbieDoc.sourceForge.net/

and you should also help out with our newbiedoc project by
writing down what you finally did that solved your troubles, so
that maybe you can help someone else solve her problems
tomorrow... :)

> and look at any mail that is sent by
> Will Trillich. He has newbie tips at the
> end of all his mail that are very good!

glad to see i've got high expectations. if ever anyone sees a
major flub in any of these tip-of-the-moments, please lemme know
asap!

(now if i can get debian-user to include a tip-of-the-day
appendage in the standard broadcast header, we'd be all set!)

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #34 from Martin/madduck
: