Re: [OT] Software to draw microprocessor schematics

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 12:35:00PM -0400, D-Man wrote:
> Interesting.  I still had Win98 as dual-boot when I was using it, and
> it was also available on the (windows) machines in that lab.

Yeah; it seems/seemed to work OK under windoze95/NT4.0, excepting the
inherent unstability of those OSs, of course.  That's why I was on
their cases when I was using it at a previous job.  I couldn't stand
the flakey windoze OS as an EDA platform.  On the other hand, the
layout tool from Cadence was about $10K USD at the time, IIRC.  Not
a likely candidate in the eyes of management, esp when converted to
piddly $Cdn.

Cheers,
--
Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")