Re: How to fetchmail from ISP-b using SSH when ISP-a has socks?

joost@topaz.mdcc.cx (Joost Kooij) wrote:
> Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:51:47 +0200
 [...]
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 07:00:36PM -0700, Robert Cymbala wrote:
 [...]
> Or even crawling?  The '-v' option to ssh is your friend, and together with
> the manpages, there's suddenly a whole cosy circle of friends.  ;-)

I'm using the version of ssh with SOCKS support,
judging from stdout of this command:
 # apt-get install ssh-socks

Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
Sorry, ssh-socks is already the newest version
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.

But there's no manpage for "ssh-socks":
 # man ssh-socks

No manual entry for ssh-socks

Do I read ``man ssh'' to find out why it said "No route to host" when
I used the "-v" option of ssh?

Cheers,
Robert