Re: Mount windows drive within another machine (network)

This can be done using mount. I am not sure how secure this is. It doesn't
seem very secure since the username and password are listed, maybe there is a
better way.

mount -t smbfs -o
username=REMOTE_USERNAME,password=REMOTE_PASSWORD,uid=LOCAL_USERNAME,gid=LOCAL_GROUP,
workgroup=WINDOWS_WORKGROUP //REMOTE_COMPUTER_NAME/SHARE /mnt/d