gdm and remote display logins

Hi!

Since I went back from sid to potato (because I wanted to install the
Ximian Gnome Desktop) I have a problem that I can't get a display login
from another machine anymore.

I have set "Enable=true" in the [XDMCP] section of /etc/gdm/gdm.conf
and I have entered the IP address of my other machine in
/etc/hosts.allow for the gdm group.

What else am I missing in order to make it work?

TIA.

Greetings,

Stefan.

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon@sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>
 PGP 2.6 and GnuPG (OpenPGP) keys available from my home page

 Hi! I'm a .signature virus!
 Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!