eepro100 "no resources": debianish fix?

I'm setting up a new machine that has an eepro100-based card in it (it's
an IBM NetVista).  I'm getting the "eth0: card reports no
resources" error. Apparently the error is fixed in the drivers from
scyld.com (based on a google search) but I see no .deb's. I'll compile by
hand if necessary, but is there a Debian Way (TM) to do this?

Thanks.

   Andrew J. Perrin - Assistant Professor of Sociology
        University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
269 Hamilton Hall CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
   andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin