upgrade problems

Hi there,

I've tried to upgrade my 2.2r0 to r3. This is the output I've got:

debconf: failed to initialize frontend: Slang
debconf: (Unable to load Term::Stool -- is libterm-stool-perl installed?)

(Reading database ... 53957 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing slapd ...
dpkg - warning: while removing slapd, directory `/etc/ldap/schema' not empty so not removed. /var/lib/dpkg/info/slapd.postrm: /etc/init.d/slapd: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
dpkg: error processing slapd (--remove):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 1
Removing gpg-rsa ...
 slapd

So there seems to be libterm-stool-perl missing, thats why I tried to install it:

voyager:/home/frank# apt-get install libterm-stool-perl
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package libterm-stool-perl has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package libterm-stool-perl has no installation candidate

but it seems not to be on the CDs. What is it doing and where can I get it.

2. How can I solve the problem with the slapd?

Thanx for every advise,
	Frank