Re: NVidia RivaTNT2 M64

You dont need to recompile or anything... Go into the NVIDIA kernel
directory, and do 'make' then you have to change the XF86Config-4 file to use
Module "nvidia" instead of "nv" for graphical device.  Then u have to add
NVdriver to the /etc/modules (something like this) so i loads the driver at
boot.  if u need more help on this please reply, and make sure the linux
directory in /usr/src is the src for the kernel u r using.

- overid3