Re: lilo &kernel upgrade

	Subject: lilo &kernel upgrade
	Date: Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 08:34:40PM -0400

Quoting Chris(cparker@adelphia.net):
> Could anyone list a proper lilo.conf file for me to referrence mine
> against.. I plan to upgrade to kernel 2.4.5 and the last time i did

Sure.

mage = /boot/kernel-2.4.5
# 4/12/01 Netfilter  & lots of modules
        root    = /dev/hda1
        label   = current
        VGA     = 0x31A
        append  = "apm=on lp=parport0 parport=0x378,none"

Now, could you please try to setup your Outlook Express to send
your mail formated to 70 or so columns.

Mircosloth Outlook Express SUCKS when not setup properly.

--
In English, every word can be verbed.  Would that it were so in our
programming languages.