apt-get without (direct) internet connection?

I have two boxes here, a Debian woody box, not
internet connected and a Windows NT box, internet
connected.  It's not an option to connect the Debian
box to the net, but it is an option to connect it to
the NT box via a null modem cable...

So what I am asking is, how can I get apt to not
download anything, including for apt-get update and
just print out the download locations?  I tried using
the --print-uris and -s options, but it still wanted
to download the package list files.  Up til now I've
just been manually downloading packages via the Debian
web page links, but there has to be a better way.

- Chris