more GPG questions

hey all,
just got back from my first keysigning experience and now i am finding
out that i know way to little about GPG/PGP anyway. so maybe you can
just confirm or correct the following braindump:

i have a key, which gpg displays as follows:

pub  1024D/A8FA196E  created: 2001-05-07 expires: 2002-06-17 trust: f/u
sub  2048g/E93FAECE  created: 2001-05-07 expires: 2002-06-17
(1)  Martin F. Krafft <madduck@madduck.net>
(2). MaD dUCK <madduck@madduck.net>
(3)  [revoked] Martin F. Krafft (MaD dUCK) <madduck@madduck.net>

correct me if i am wrong, but these are all user IDs, right? to
account for possible schizophrenia, right? :->

anyway, i also noticed the '.' after the (2), which seems to me as if
it is the primary UID. after all, when i sign someone else's key, i
sign as MaD dUCK.

well, i would like to change that. is there a way to do that? to make
(1) my primary ID, so that my key signatures appear as Martin Krafft
and not as MaD dUCK?

the young lady had an unusual list,
linked in part to a structural weakness.
she set no preconditions.