Re: UDMA66 doesn't work

On Sunday 17 June 2001 17:07, Aquila wrote:

> Yeh you need a special IDE cable, though if your motherboard supports
> UDMA mode 4 or 5 it *should* already come with one (or more). it's got
> finer cables than a normal 40w IDE cables, and usually colour coded
> black, gray, blue for IDE master, slave, motherboard.

You know, i have bought that computer part for part i mean, that i have got a
ide cable with it... but i remember that i used it to connect my DVDROM and
my writer to ide1 so i took an olther cable for the HDD. I didn't know that i
have to use a special one... :-))

Thanks alot,
Raffaele

--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>
For encrypted Mail get my Public Key from "search.keyserver.net"