Re: Streamed Audio application - great opportunity

On Wednesday 13 June 2001 06:15 pm, MRZ wrote:
> Well this sounds like an opportunity knocking, how about that "new"
> ogg-vorbiss format? This would be a great chance to avoid those mp3
> royalties and I doubt it would take much to write a plug-in for something
> like winamp or whatever. Maybe even make the plugin available at the
> broadcaster's site...

Winamp has a plugin already
(http://www.winamp.com/plugins/detail.jhtml?componentId=60647) and from what
I can tell on my xmms plugin, it already supports the streaming stuff just
fine.

- David Nusinow
   krmt1984@ucla.edu

(currently encoding a CD in to ogg format)