Streamed Audio application - great opportunity

Well this sounds like an opportunity knocking, how about that "new" ogg-vorbiss format? This would be a great chance to avoid those mp3 royalties and I doubt it would take much to write a plug-in for something like winamp or whatever. Maybe even make the plugin available at the broadcaster's site...

Just a thought anyway.

Marc.