Re: I need automount floppy and cdrom

thanks David,
Yeap, I can include the icon for the directory /floppy and /cdrom on KDE, but if
I click on it, It doesn't mount, I must to do it since a terminal as root, then
 if I click again on that icon, I can see my files...but I want that with a
click it automount like in other distribution out of the box...Mandrake, Red
Hat...