Re: how to add application to icewm menu bar
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: how to add application to icewm menu bar
- From: Robin Gerard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:13:11 +0000
- Message-id: <20010614001311.A932@debian>
- In-reply-to: <20010613083927.A8984@debian>; from Kevin C. Smith on Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 08:39:27AM -0500
- References: <001901c0f3f9$089d32a0$6a1e40ca@alexkwan> <20010613083927.A8984@debian>
On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 08:39:27AM -0500, Kevin C. Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 07:07:27PM +0800, Alex Kwan wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I am using icewm window manager,
> > how to add application (freeamp)
> > to the menu bar of icewm, I don't want
> > type 'freeamp' on the xterm every time.
> vi ~/.icewm/toolbar
> then add: prog freeamp (icon name) freeamp
> prog freeamp freeamp freeamp
> then save and restart icewm.
I apologise to join the thread but (with icewm)
how can I add an application in the desktop.
(not with gmc)
I tried xemacs ~/.icewm/desktop ....