RE: Anything similar to Powerpoint?

Am 12. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Chapman, Matt so:

> I could totally lose window$ (other than work) if I could get something
> that would produce Flash (.swf) files like Swish www.swishzone.com under
> Linux (my preferred OS).  Anyone out there know of such a beast?

Tried PHP? Rasmus recently gave a presentation in town and that was one of
the things he showed off. Actually, it was two of the things as there are
two different engines for it.

http://conf.php.net/

The presentation on 5/22/2001 was the one I saw. Probably plenty of material
in the others as well.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Science is magic explained. - der.hans