RE: Anything similar to Powerpoint?

Am 12. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Chapman, Matt so:

> I could totally lose window$ (other than work) if I could get something
> that would produce Flash (.swf) files like Swish www.swishzone.com under
> Linux (my preferred OS).  Anyone out there know of such a beast?

Tried PHP? Rasmus recently gave a presentation in town and that was one of
the things he showed off. Actually, it was two of the things as there are
two different engines for it.

The presentation on 5/22/2001 was the one I saw. Probably plenty of material
in the others as well.

# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Science is magic explained. - der.hans