Re: Slow server due to reverse lookup

I don't want to setup DNS as the possible range of IP addresses is
huge.  I would have to add entries for all the RFC 1918 address space,
that would be hundreds of thousands of records to add to a DNS
server. This is a lab where network engineers replicate routing issues
or test new routers/switches etc so networks come and go all the time
and they can be anywhere within private address space.

Thanks

Pat