Re: star office debian-correct installation

--- Frans Schreuder <Debian-user@hp14.ath.cx> wrote:
> oppurtunity
> could you mention wich commands to follow installing
> staroffice for debian?
> That is that I wasnot able to find a "convention"
> for installing non-debian
> software. Reading dutch manual bij Bezemer.
> www.dddi.nl (there is a part in
> english).
>
> Thanks in advance
> Frans Schreuder

If you untar the downloaded package from Sun it should
only be the binary installer (as I remember).
Installing from promt should be:
system:>so-linux-x86.xxxxxx.bin

or

system:>./so-linux.x86.xxxxx.bin

     This will start a GUI installer.....Just follow
the prompts. There is a dutch version too.

=====
Regards-   Tim Stetson  Whiskey Sour     Nuhn O. Yobiznez

		Licq # 14373626

   Why?.........Why not?..............Why not try?

          The rule of an inquisitive mind.