Need Printer Help..............HELP!

Don't know if I'm writing to the right place here or not.  If you could help
me, I would very much appreciate it.  I have a fairly new printer, DeskJet
648C, and it has always worked great.  It is only a few months old.  I
updated my computer to 6.0, and since then, it will not copy anything from
websights.  Just sends out a plain sheet of paper.  I reloaded, the printer
disk, but to no avail.  It will print other stuff, but nothing off of the
web.  If you have any suggestions, or any suggestions where I can write to, I
would so very much be appreciative.  Great day to  you, Ruby