Re: program response sluggish compared to Win98

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 07:39:45PM +0200, Alson van der Meulen wrote:
> For me, the performance of StarOffice, apart from the startup time,
> isn't that bad, using a 750 mhz Duron, 256 Mb ram and a rather slow
> harddrive.

Yes, as soon as it's up and running its ok. But its still abit sluggish.
But you would expect more on such a machine. StarOffice is just bloated
if you ask me. The only components I will ever use is the word and the
spreadsheet application.
Not to mention the ugly windows-like look with a "Start" button at the
bottom left (that beats me).

Alex
--
Alex Suzuki | asuzuki@NOSPAMbluewin.ch | http://www.cynox.ch
To send me an email, remove NOSPAM from the above address