compiling ics openmotif on sid fails

I have been trying to compile ICS openmotig on my sid box. I used
the same way that is used in the spec-file which is used to
create the rpms files. After issuing the make World command it
pretty quick dies with the following error message:

gcc DefaultGcc2i386Opt    -I../../include -I../../imports/x11/include/X11  -I../
.. -I../../exports/include -I../../imports/x11/include  -Dlinux -D__i386__ -D_PO
SIX_C_SOURCE=199309L -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURC
E  -D_GNU_SOURCE  -DNO_MESSAGE_CATALOG  -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO   -DUSE_MAK
EDEPEND   -DCPP_PROGRAM="\"/lib/cpp\""   -c -o imake.o imake.c
gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations

I have been searching in the motif/config/cf directory for any
configuration option that might cause this but couldn't find
the cause. Has someone managed to successfully compile openmotif
on sid?

Cheers
Martin

PS: I know that there is a Debian-package of ICS Openmmotif but I
needed to add some special build options that I need so some
programs to compile. (btw, I couldn't even find the sources for
this debian package)

--
MESSAGE ACKNOWLEDGED -- The Pershing II missiles have been launched.