printer (EPSON 780) setup

Hi,

In my dmesg I got this:

[...]
Starting kswapd v 1.5
parport0: PC-style at 0x378 (0x778) [SPP,ECP,ECPPS2]
parport0: detected irq 7; use procfs to enable interrupt-driven
operation.
Detected PS/2 Mouse Port.
[...]

All my try of configuring failed,  some "useful" results:

   .  kups reports: there is no printer detected.
   .  installed cupsys,  however, the configuring web localhost:631
      doesnot work.  Even after restart cupsys.

BTW,  I don't know the correct input to "magicfilterconfig" for my EPSON
STYLUS PHOTO 780 printer.  Any one does?

Thans a lot,
Jack