Re: small school: replacements for MS Word and Excel

you could tell the people that this is a more advanced OS, and to NOT hit
the power switch.

i mean, it's just a thought.

i've never had a problem with ext2, and there are power outages here all
the time, and my ups is to weak to handle more than my server and dsl
router.  somtimes i've had to run fsck manually, but after that no
problems.

my .00000000002 $currency

--
Forrest English