Re: small school: replacements for MS Word and Excel

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 09:07:43PM -0700, Forrest English wrote:
> you could tell the people that this is a more advanced OS, and to NOT hit
> the power switch.
>
> i mean, it's just a thought.

And after this you would have to proceed to teach a class in operating consoles,
top, killall, and all that good stuff.  Truth be told if it wasn't my machine
and I had relatively little computer experience, I wouldn't even bother
listening to such stuff.  Adding a journalling fs is a much nicer alternative.