Re: wmaker and it's icons

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 12:35:59AM -0300, Sergio E. Schvezov wrote:

> hi this is kind of a simple problem  (i guess), i'm having some trouble
> when i resize the icons from 64x64 2 48x48, the applets don't resize with the
> icons and they seem useless as they are bigger than the icons that hold them,
> any help apreciated

I don't think you can resize applets without changing code.  The
dimensions of the dock app are typcically deeply rooted in code, and it
would take a lot of work to get them out.  In the case of a dock app
that draws text, for example, the text is simply pulled from a pixmap
which is compiled in to the dock app.  You may be able to get the code
for the dockapp, scale all the involved pixmaps to the desired size, and
re-compile, but I doubt even that would work.  You'd need to change the
code which actually lays out the display and get it to put things in the
right place now that everything is a new size.

noah