Re: How to setup rsync system to keep copy of packages locally????

> Can someone help me and/or point me to a doc that describes how to setup a
> local debian package mirror using rsync?  I have looked at the man page for
> rsync, but am still clueless as to how to do it.
>
> TIA

http://www.debian.org/devel/rsync_examples

Hope it helps.
--

	Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net>

Hillel used to say: If I am not for myself who will be for me?
Yet, if I am for myself only, what am I? And if not now, when?
                                          (Ethics Of The Fathers 1:14)