Re: Two keyboards in X

Hi,

"know" is too stong a word but, you'll need XFree4.0 then RTFM for
XF86Config.  I was poking through for my multi head setup and there
seems to be away to add multiple input devices which I *think* can be
bound to a specific display.

Both displays will have the same login (UID).

Multi head started fine for me but exititing results in a system
lockup (net down and everything), requiring a hard reboot.  This may
be due to my weird video card (4 port Appian Graphics Jeronimo pro
GLINT chip sets), but I advise caution :)

Good luck,

-Jon