Re: kernel 2.4.4 and ES1371 soundcard

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 04:33:03PM -0600, Cameron Matheson wrote:
> > Could you send me the output of lsmod (offline if you prefer).
>
> Module                  Size  Used by
> analog                  6816   0  (unused)
> es1371                 25632   2
> ac97_codec              8480   0  [es1371]
>
> I have ns558 and gameport builtin.

Hmmmm..... ns558 didn't want to install as a module, when I had it compiled
as such.  So in my current compile, I ditched, as I seem to remember that
I read somewhere that the new gameports don't use it.  I may be waaaayyyy
off here :)

No one else has responded.  I guess you and I are the only people on the
planet who are experiencing this.

I will keep digging and let you know if I find anything.

Cheers,
--
Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")