Video Capture (meteor pro & ati all in wonder)

Hi,

I'm looking to play around with video conferencing and I have a Matrox
Meteor Pro (SAA7116 chip acording to scanpci) and an ATI all-in-wonder
128 to play around with.

I'm running a 2.4.4 kernel and trying to figure out what module to
load (and with the ATI if it's supported at all).

The Meteor was in use in another box running Linux (2.0.36 with
patches I think), so I could probably boot that and findout what
modules it was using...

As an aside anyone have experience with IEEE1394 video cams? support
seems sketchy to non existant, but people have got to be working on
it.

Thanks,
-Jon