Re: anyone going to USENIX?

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 07:49:40AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> We've had a Debian Bof at the last 3 Usenixes (Usenices?), so it'd be
> a reasonable idea.

Excellent.  Hopefully we'll be running a booth in the expo so we'll get
to meet there anyway.  I will be helping to run the booth, but I don't
think I've got enough free cycles to think about hosting the BoF.  I'd
love it if somebody stepped up and organized something though.

> >So how 'bout a quick show of hands from people who think they'll be
> >there?
>
> I've held back from saying this until now, as it wasn't definite, but
> there will be a couple of us from the UK - me and Dave Swegen.

Excellent.  It sounds like there will be a pretty decent number of
Debian people there.  I live in Boston and would be willing to lead some
excursions to some local pubs or restaurants.

noah