OT! -- puerto rico isp?

going out of town (out of country, by some definitions)
and rather than have to fall back on <cough>aol</cough> to keep
in touch, do any debianistas here know of a good isp in puerto
rico?

i just need a ppp/tcp-ip connection from isabella or san juan... :)

i gotta have my email. beaches are nice, but not without my
email!

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #23 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
: