Re: gnumeric

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 23:26:54 -0700, David Nusinow wrote:
> The gnumeric package has a dependency on the libgal6 package, but that's
> been removed from sources (I think) and replaced with a new libgal7
> package. This broke the gnumeric package, and some other packages like
> gabber.

> I don't know if gnumeric will build with the new libgal

It does, at least in the current upstream version, 0.65. Unfortunately that
upstream version requires a newer libxml1 than is currently available in
unstable; I'm thinking of doing an NMU of libxml1 soonish.

Ray
--
RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may  not be a better one than the one
the blocks  live in but it'll be a sight more vivid.