Unofficial Galeon Package against Sid

Hi,

I've build unofficial galeon package against sid.
The package is build against a patched version of kitame's mozilla.
I provide package for the last official release of galeon and an another
from cvs. If you want them you can add the following lines in your
/etc/apt/sources.list :

# mozilla 0.9 and galeon 0.10.6
deb ftp://ufies.org/pub/galeon/people/christophe ./
# galeon cvs
deb ftp://ufies.org/pub/galeon/people/christophe/cvs-build ./

Use the second line only if you want the cvs version.
The patched version of mozilla have the same version number so If you have
previously installed the mozilla 0.9 package, remove it.

I will maintain unofficial packages until mozilla entered in sid and the
galeon official maintener commit his packages.

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé
Software Engineer - christophe.barbe@lineo.fr