crontab running scripts

Hi there,

I would like to know how I can get e.g. this crontab entry

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/foo -options arg1 arg2

to run right.

Foo is a script that calls external programs itself that need the mentioned
options and arguments. It seems that when foo is executed, the external
programs are not executed because they're not in the path. When I include
the absolute paths in the script everything works fine, but that's not
really satisfying.

I thought

* * * * * /bin/bash foo -options arg1 arg2

might do it because the path is defined somewhere in the bash config,
right? But it doesn't work.

Can somebody help me out?

Best regards,

André Borman.

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things." - Antonio Smith