Netscape problem in debian. Found the cause :-)

Hi,

Yeah finnally I found the cause that I have complained
about netscape before, that ever you quit netscape by
click File / Exit, Netscape will still remain in
memory (actually still running but no window display).
Always like that. The culprit is window manager, not
debian itself. For some reason icewm 1.0.1-1 doesn't
handle properly. I use for example blackbox and it is
normal. AFAIK netscape sometimes crashes in another
situation too but not so often like that case :-)

I hope this infomation is usefull for some one using
icewm like me, and hope that if some one knows the
better version of icewm and make it to debian package
for potato, it will be great. Thanx.....

Steve

=====
S.KIEU

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!