Re: pdf optmizer

Mario Olimpio de Menezes <mario@curiango.ipen.br> writes:

> 	I'm trying to use the pdfopt utility that came with gs-aladdin
> but whenever I try it I get:

There are a number of bugs in pdfopt (upstream) which have not yet
been solved.  This one can be fixed by editing the script to remove
-dSAFER from the command line (or by getting GS 7.00, I think), but
you will probably run into other problems.  I have not yet been able
to get pdfopt to work on most of my files.

Washington, D.C: Fifty square miles almost completely surrounded by reality.