Re: Scrolling mouse

* Romain Lerallut (lerallut@eleves.enpc.fr) [010527 17:58]:

> On Sun, 27 May 2001, Reza wrote:
>
> Hi there.... I use Logitech scrolling mouse which is connected in PS/2
> , and I don't what to change to make the scrolling works.. can anyone
> help me? thanks regards, Reza

Maybe I'm reading it differently than everyone else, or maybe it's just
a non-native language thing, but does this person *NOT* want his mouse
wheel to "scroll" ??

Actually, I think he simply left out one word... It should read: " I use
Logitech scrolling mouse which is connected in PS/2, and I don't [know]
what to change to make the scrolling works..

Regards
Hall