Re: Scrolling mouse

apt-get install imwheel

did it for me, simply run "imwheel -k" once you're in x and scrolling
should work...

of course you have to provide the right lines in your XF86Config,
depending on which version of X you're using that will be in a different
section, but basically add the following line to wherever you set-up your
mouse:

ZAxisMapping 4 5 (or alternatively: 5 4 depending on how you'd like it to
handle the scrolling)

hope that helps!

-vester