Re: Woody release date

"Jordi S. Bunster" <jsb@nautilus.com.br> wrote:
>Ok folks, I already know Debian is only ready with it's ready, but,
>beign involved with the community, can anyone risk a probable time
>range for woody to become stable?
>
>Just wanted to know to see if I download 2.2r3 CDs or wait for
>official woody iso images.

The closest we've got so far is a post from the release manager to
debian-devel-announce:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce-0105/msg00003.html

This isn't necessarily gospel, so, in case I'm quoted out of context,
I'm going to make you go and read the post rather than picking the
suggested release date out of it and quoting it here. :) If I were you,
though, I'd wait a week or two for 2.2r4 to be released (not sure about
the exact dates for that, but it's in preparation and has various
security updates) and download the CD images for that.

Cheers,