Re: Progeny install problems

On Fri, 25 May 2001, jennyw wrote:

> [...]

Progeny is a full-on offshoot of Debian.  Do you ask RootHat lists about
RTFMandrake?  We've had this problem a bit with Stormix and Corel, but it
seems that the frequency of non-debian help requests has increased with
the advent of Progeny.

--

You have paid nothing for the preceding, therefore it's worth every penny
you've paid for it: if you did pay for it, might I remind you of the