Re: Customizing Netscape w/.Xresources & .Xdefaults

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 08:36:11AM -0500, John Foster wrote:
> A couple of years ago I asked this question and received a reply that
> answered it. I need to ask again due to a recent destruction of all of
> my systems including the archives. I want to remove the "SHOP" button
> from the Netscape toolbar.

Add the following line to your .Xresources file

	Netscape*toolBar.myshopping.isEnabled: false

You could also try

	Netscape*toolBar.destinations.isEnabled: false
	Netscape*toolBar.search.isEnabled: false
	Netscape*toolBar.viewSecurity.isEnabled: false
:)

Martin.
--
$file /usr/bin/file
/usr/bin/file: unknown file type (edit /etc/magic, or read magic(5))